FEATURING MARBLE RYE BREAD #7351
Delicious white pullman bread, the perfect carrier for your favorite lunch meats or the classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Produced in a nut free facility.
- 2 slices white bread, rye bread or marble rye bread
- 2 tbsp. Russian dressing or thousand island dressing
- 4 oz. corned beef (hot or grilled, sliced thin)
- 2 oz. sauerkraut, drained
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- Butter as needed
- Spread each slice of bread with the Russian or thousand island dressing.
- In a sauté pan, heat and cook the corned beef. Sauerkraut can be heated as well.
- Place a slice of cheese and sauerkraut on a slice of bread. Place hot corned beef on top, the other slice of cheese, and top with the second slice of bread.
- Butter the top slice of bread and place on a hot pan to griddle, butter side down. Repeat on the bottom slice of bread and griddle the sandwich until well browned on both sides, and the fillings are hot and cheese is melted.
- Slice sandwich diagonally for presentation.
- Serve with pickles and potato chips