FEATURING CROISSANT #3285
Light and flaky outside, tender and tasty inside. These sliced croissants are great for sandwiches or simply dressing up a plate.
- Warm Croissant (#3285)
- Chicken breast, cooked and chopped into small pieces
- 1 oz celery, diced small
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 1⁄2 bunch green onions, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mayo
- 1⁄2 tsp ground coriander
- Avocado & tomato (optional)
- First, cook chicken breast, preferably grilled or baked to temperature.
- Let rest and dice into small pieces. (make sure to save all the juices)
- In a mixing bowl, add mayo, chutney, diced celery and coriander. Blend together and fold in the cooked chicken breast and green onions until mixed. Refrigerate until served.
- Serve on a fresh warm croissant.
Serve with a slice of avocado over leaf lettuce or tomato. A warm and fresh croissant will contrast the cool flavor and texture of the chicken salad.